Long, thick and shiny hair is a dream for everybody. Nevertheless, what about the strength that your hair actually needs? The strength of one's hair lies in the roots. All those chemically induced hair products provide temporary relief to these millions of strands. However, a want for good hair can be fulfilled by using products which can carry long-lasting benefits. To meet the goals, neem oil is the way. Read the entire article to understand about the usefulness of neem oil for thick and strong hair.
Neem-oil is a traditional Ayurvedic medicine. It is derived from different seeds and fruits of neem tree. It possesses a good number of nutrients that can refine the hair and neem oil should definitely be added to the hair-care routine.
How to use neem oil for hair growth?
Read out these easy ways to use neem oil for getting those long and shiny hair.
- Add a relevant amount of neem oil to your scalp and massage it gently for a few minutes. After this activity, just leave your hair for 30 minutes with neem oil on it. Rinse it off with warm water and make sure to perform this treatment thrice a week for effective and noticeable results.
- You even add neem oil to your shampoo or conditioner. Just add a few drops and wash off your hair.
Just follow these patterns on a regular basis for favorable results.
Benefits of using neem oil for hair
Neem is itself a medicinal herb and it holds all those properties that can help you to get your dream hair.
- It helps in conditioning your hair and softens them. Adding to this, it aids in treating scalp issues such as scalp psoriasis.
- It reduces dryness from the scalp and hair and lessens dandruff. It contains an element named nimbidin which suppresses inflammation and reduces some amount of irritation on the scalp
- It cuts off those ‘difficult to remove' frizzes from your hair and therefore, gives way to lesser hair fall.
- Neem oil promotes healthy hair growth
- It removes head lice if regularly used in a right way. A 2011 study shows that neem seed extract eliminated head lice within a few minutes of treatment.
Furthermore, to get some more natural and additional benefits, just boil some neem leaves in water and apply it on your hair before shampooing them. Apply the mixture on your scalp and massage it for good 15 minutes before you rinse it off. After this, prefer using some anti-hair fall or anti-dandruff shampoo for the best of results. Use the neem leaves mixture and say goodbye to dandruff and itchy scalp. It gives way to healthy hair roots.
Premature greying of hair is something that stays unbearable for many. However, massaging your scalp with neem oil at least twice a week can reduce the chances for those grey hair strands to grow. It eases and reduces scalp infections. With this, neem oil prevents hair from turning grey before age.
The neem oil haircare routine
Add some washed neem leaves and water in a mixing jar and blend it till it becomes a smooth paste. After this, add coconut oil to the smooth paste and massage it on your scalp for 20 minutes and leave it for some time. Now, wash it off using a shampoo.
Do follow this haircare routine twice a week and you will see the best of results.
Neem oil makes your hail look naturally beautiful.
Neem oil carries anti-hair fall properties which strengthens the roots of the hair and gives way to strong and healthy hair. All you need to keep in mind is that the oil needs to be applied on a daily basis while keeping a limit in mind. Pamper your hair with neem oil and give yourself the nicest look you ever wished for.