People in today's times are considerably concerned for their hair. However, there is a fact that you need to keep in mind, the demand for long and healthy hair can certainly be met by using lesser chemical-based and more natural products. The task of maintaining smooth and healthy hair is not troublesome. All you need to do is, chose the right products with right ingredients to apply on hair. One such wonder herb is bhringraj. It is natural and the benefits are countless.
Read the entire article to know about bhringraj and its benefits.
What is bhringraj?
Bhringraj is one of the species of plant. It basically belongs to the sunflower family. The herb is known to have numerous benefits for hair, ranging from hair growth to strengthening of hair and a lot more in its relation. Popularly known as ‘false daisy', this herb improves blood circulation and is said to be equally useful for the millions of strands we carry. It is grown all over the world and is loved by people as it has proved incredible in treating hair related issues.
Benefits of bhringraj for hair
- Rich in minerals – Bhringraj oil contains different vitamins and minerals which promote healthy hair. It contains magnesium, calcium, vitamin D, vitamin E etc. These vitamins and minerals are undoubtedly essential in every way. A good portion of vitamins is the first thing which is important for strong and long hair.
- Reduces dandruff – The tiny white flakes on the head are always a disappointment to come across. We are told about many remedies to treat dandruff. However, most of them work on a temporary basis. As soon as you will stop with those treatments, you will notice dandruff coming back. Well, if you want to cure dandruff related issues, that too, permanently, bhringraj is here at the rescue. It has the antifungal properties which prove best in reducing dandruff. Adding to this, the anti-inflammatory properties can help in reducing other scalp irritations as well.
- Cures baldness – Bhringraj oil increases blood circulation in the head which further helps in enriching the roots and making them stronger. Increased circulation is one of the most important aspects which stimulate hair growth and cure baldness. Furthermore, it brings in more nutrients. Regular usage of bhringraj on the scalp can activate the hair follicles.
- Reduces hair fall – Bhringraj cools the scalp and further gives way to reduced stress levels. Well, these are two of the major reasons which leads to hair fall. Our scalp needs regular and sufficient nourishment. Bhringraj has the properties which can keep the scalp nourished and calm.
- Prevents premature graying of hair – These days, we find many people facing the problem of premature graying of hair. Our scalp needs adequate nutrition. Once it is running low on different vitamins, minerals and overall nourishment, you will start to notice several hair related issues. However, premature growing is one of the issues. Bhringraj if full of all those vitamins and minerals which can keep the hair and scalp healthy, further discouraging graying of hair. Bhringraj oil contains jatamansi and haritaki which are remarkable in maintaining the natural colour of the hair. One can even prepare henna with the leaves of bhringraj to prevent hair from turning grey.
So, these are some of the benefits which bhringraj offer. Bhringraj oil should be applied at least twice a week for the best and awaited results. Bhringraj oil is indeed the best to prevent hair fall and strengthen the roots of the hair. Therefore, do not forget to include bhringraj in the hair-care routine. Buckle up and start working towards giving back life to your lifeless hair.
You will find many hair products such as shampoos, oil, hair masks and conditioners which contain bhringraj as a natural herb.
The Ayurveda has confirmed that bhringraj is one of the best herbs and its oil is completely effective in enabling hair growth.
The herb is proven best to give way to long, shiny and bright-looking hair. In fact, the Ayurvedic hair-care products are indeed great in promoting strong hair. After all, lesser the artificial elements used, more the benefits reaped.
Back to Blog