The texture of your hair is a significant aspect which enables you to carry a specific yet unique look. Long, shiny and strong hair is still a dream for many. However, you cannot achieve your best hair goals if you keep applying all those ‘attractive chemicals' to your hair. In this article, we have one of the best products that you can apply to your hair, that too, without any uncertainties. Well, we are talking about Amla. Yes, you read it right!
Read on the entire article to understand the benefits that Amla tends to serve for those millions of strands.
How to apply amla on hair?
It is a simple process to follow. Get yourself a handful of amlas and squeeze its juice into a bowl. For more notable results, you can squeeze a small quantity of lemon juice as well into the bowl. Mix it up and apply on to your hair. Massage gently for 20 minutes and leave it for an hour. After this, wash it off with a shampoo. Make sure your shampoo does not contain too many chemicals. This way, you are good to go.
What are the benefits of using amla for hair growth?
Firstly, for all the people who are tired of hair fall, here is a comforting fact. Regular hair fall is a natural occurrence. Every person has to deal with this. However, unreasonably excessive hair fall is something to bother about. Anyways, cut out your worries for this as well, because the benefits amla offers for hair growth are simply outstanding.
Amla possesses some phytonutrients and different vitamins and minerals which gives way to healthy hair growth as it leads to blood circulation in the scalp. One of the most important elements of amla is Vitamin C. It produces collagen protein. This helps in stimulating hair growth and leads to an increase in the volume and length of the hair as well. Along with this, it treats dandruff. Hair fall is also a result of a high percentage of dandruff in the hair. Vitamin C in amla treats the dryness in the scalp which further helps in preventing the accumulation of dandruff.
Here are some ways of using amla in your daily hair-care routine
- Get yourself a pack of amla powder. You can even make it at home or just purchase it as per your convenience. Add some water into the powder to make a paste. Apply the amla paste to your hair twice a week before washing them off.
- Massage your hair with amla oil at least once a week. You can even add amla powder to your regular oil. It will equally serve the purpose. Regular massage will help in strengthening your hair. It will also help in hair growth.
- You can include amla in your daily diet as well. It will fulfil the objective of hair growth and will prevent the hair from turning grey before time. Drink a glass of amla juice every alternate day and you are all set.
Is amla oil good for hair?
If used correctly, amla oil can make your hair look amazingly smooth and gorgeous. All you need to do is, apply it to your scalp on a regular basis. After all, it is said to be the power fruit for hair. Along with all the strengthening and thickening of hair, amla oil is said to darken the hair to some extent as well.
The Indian gooseberry (Amla) contains a lot of antioxidants and its oil, therefore, serves the best of benefits. Ayurveda considers the usage of amla oil to be one of the excellent remedies for hair loss and dandruff and it really works.
Reasons to include amla in your hair-care routine
As already mentioned, amla contains different vitamins and minerals, mainly Vitamin C and phytonutrients. It works wonders for the hair.
- It boosts volume to a great level
- Amla conditions the scalp and softens the hair
- It is one of the best remedies to cure head lice
- It reduces dandruff and prevents the scalp from getting unnecessarily dry
- It reduces premature greying of the hair
So, tie up your laces and start including amla in your hair-care routine to generate the best of results.
Back to Blog