Hibiscus has some great benefits for hair that you might not really be aware of. One of the main aspects is, that, it is said to be rich in vitamin C. Get ready to come across one of the most natural ways to prevent hair loss and smoothen your hair. Read the entire article and know about some incredible usefulness of hibiscus for hair.
How to use hibiscus leaves for hair?
Using hibiscus leaves for hair is a great way of strengthening your hair.
- Just take some leaves and grind them until they reach a decent level of consistency. After this, mix some yoghurt with the same to form a thick paste. Apply the paste on the scalp and massage it for some good 10 minutes, leave it like that for 20 minutes. Now, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Peel off a fresh onion and grind it in a jar. Once you get the pulp, squeeze the water from the pulp. Just add the hibiscus leaves to it and apply it on the scalp. Make sure it reaches the roots as well. This pack will help prevent hair loss.
- Get yourself the flower and dry it up under the sun for 2 days. Once they are completely dried, you can crush them off or grind them to form a powder. Add 3 tablespoons of yogurt and 2 drops of rosemary essence to the powder. Wait for the colour to turn pink and it is, therefore, prepared to be applied.
- Mix off hibiscus flower petals, a cup of coconut milk, aloe vera gel, honey and yoghurt in a bowl and apply it on the scalp to smoothen it.
Well, this is how hibiscus leaves and flowers transfer the nutrients to the hair in different ways.
Here are some benefits of hibiscus flower for hair as well:
Hibiscus leaves and petals are used to prevent premature greying of hair. Adding to this, there are a lot of nutrients found in this flower and they are beneficial to darken the hair. All you need to do is, apply the hibiscus leaves mixture at least twice a week. Just soak the leaves and petals in water for a night and apply it to your hair in the morning. If you do this regularly, you will see the changes, for sure.
Add the leaves in your hair-care routine. Either mix the leaves with water or any oil. The results will be, indeed, commendable. Your hair deserve all the nourishment and strength and you can surely meet this by adding hibiscus to your daily hair-care routine in one way or the other.
Advantages of hibiscus oil for hair
This oil has an infinite number of benefits for hair.
- It promotes hair growth
- Brings shine to the hair
- Helps in preventing split-ends
- Strengthens the hair
- Prevents hair from turning grey before age
- Gives way to frizz-free hair
Walking with perfect hair can boost a whole lot of confidence. After all, what’s better than having polished bright hair. Well, hibiscus oil has all of it for you.
The Ayurveda itself says that hibiscus flower, if used suitably, can nourish the hair to a sufficient extent. You just need to use it regularly to get the best of results. The flower is rich in different vitamins, calcium, iron etc. Each of all these nutrients is essential for hair.
How to make hibiscus oil with dried flowers?
It is, certainly, easy. All you need to do is add coconut oil or mustard oil to a pan and heat it up. However, you can use any oil that suits you the best. Now, add the dried flowers to the oil and cook all of it for 8-10 minutes. Once you've done that, turn off the heat and let it cool. In the end, strain off the oil in a jar and you are good to go.
So, let your garden look pretty with the flower and your hair look prettier with the same.
To read more blogs from the world of Ayurveda, visit My Good Hair
Back to Blog